19 January 2015
We meet Thursdays at 2pm in room A221.
Thursday, April 30, 2015
- Vazquez et al. (2015). Assessment of Whole-Genome Regression for Type II Diabetes. PLOS ONE. 10:e0123818.
Thursday, April 23, 2015
- Zhang and Pan. (2015). Principal component regression and linear mixed model in association analysis of structured samples: competitors or complements?. Genet Epidemiol. 39:149-155.
Friday, April 17, 2015
- Varona et al. (2015). A bayesian model for the analysis of transgenerational epigenetic variation. G3 (Bethesda). 4:477-485.
Thursday, April 9, 2015
- Montinaro et al. (2015). Unravelling the hidden ancestry of American admixed populations. Nat Commun. 6:6596.
Thursday, April 2, 2015
- Akdemir and Jannink. (2015). Locally epistatic genomic relationship matrices for genomic association and prediction. Genetics. 199:857-871.
Thursday, March 26, 2015
- Spring Break
Thursday, March 19, 2015
- Gorjanc et al. (2015). Potential of genotyping-by-sequencing for genomic selection in livestock populations. Genet Sel Evol. 47:12.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
- Bulik-Sullivan et al. (2015). LD Score regression distinguishes confounding from polygenicity in genome-wide association studies. Nat Genet. 47:291–295.
Thursday, March 5, 2015
- Takagi et al. (2015). Predicting the Phenotypic Values of Physiological Traits Using SNP Genotype and Gene Expression Data in Mice. PLOS ONE. 9(12):e115532.
Thursday, February 26, 2015
- Zhang et al. (2015). Genomic prediction in biparental tropical maize populations in water-stressed and well-watered environments using low-density and GBS SNPs. Heredity. 114:291–299.
Thursday, February 19, 2015
- Zhu et al. (2015). Dominance Genetic Variation Contributes Little to the Missing Heritability for Human Complex Traits. Am J Hum Genet. Early View.
Thursday, February 12, 2015
- Berger et al. (2015). Effectiveness of Shrinkage and Variable Selection Methods for the Prediction of Complex Human Traits using Data from Distantly Related Individuals. Ann Hum Genet. Early View.
Thursday, February 5, 2015
- Brard and Ricard. (2015). Is the use of formulae a reliable way to predict the accuracy of genomic selection? J Anim Breed Genet. Early View.
Thursday, January 29, 2015
- Onogi et al. (2015). Exploring the areas of applicability of whole-genome prediction methods for Asian rice (Oryza sativa L.). Theor Appl Genet. 128:41-53.
Thursday, January 22, 2015
- Speed and Balding. (2015). Relatedness in the post-genomic era: is it still useful? Nat Rev Genet. 16:33-44.