03 September 2015
We meet Mondays at 2pm in room A221.
Monday, December 14, 2015
- Lehermeier et al. (2015) Assessment of genetic heterogeneity in structured plant populations using multivariate whole-genome regression models. Genetics. DOI: 10.1534/genetics.115.177394 .
Monday, November 30, 2015
- Aschard et al. (2015) Adjusting for heritable covariates can bias effect estimates in genome-wide association studies. Am J Hum Genet. DOI: 10.1016/j.ajhg.2014.12.021.
Monday, November 16, 2015
- Gamazon et al. (2015) A gene-based association method for mapping traits using reference transcriptome data/ Nat Genet. DOI: 10.1038/ng.3367.
Monday, October 26, 2015
- Gianola et al. (2015) Do molecular markers inform about pleiotropy? Genetics. 201:23-29 . DOI: 10.1534/genetics.115.179978.
Monday, October 12, 2015
- Zhang et al. (2014) Improving the accuracy of whole genome prediction for complex traits using the results of genome wide association studies. PLoS ONE. 9:e93017. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0093017.
Monday, September 28, 2015
- Ceron-Rojas et al. (2015) A genomic selection index applied to simulated and real data. G3: Genes, Genomes, Genetics. Early Online. DOI: 10.1534/g3.115.019869.
Monday, September 21, 2015
- Tiezzi et al. (2015) Accounting for genotype by environment interaction in genomic predictions for US Holstein dairy cattle. Interbull Bulletin. No 49. Article.